Investing in technology companies to accelerate innovation
OUR VALUE TO NS2 CUSTOMERS
- Supporting and partnering with emerging data, analytics, security, and cloud technology companies to accelerate innovation.
- Pairing cutting edge innovation with the scalability and reliability of SAP platforms to solve our customers’ mission-critical challenges.
OUR VALUE TO PARTNERS
- NS2 provides enterprise-grade security for SAP products, with credentialed U.S. persons.
- From defense to financial services, aerospace to energy, state governments to pharma, NS2 delivers security for SAP enterprise products.
- NS2 secures and delivers SAP Cloud products empowering you to deploy solutions quickly.
OUR KEY INVESTMENT CRITERIA
- Engage with NS2’s market focus and customer base.
- Market-ready and customer-validated IP with applicability to both national security and commercial markets.
- Post-revenue with highly scalable business model.
MEET OUR INVESTORS
VICE PRESIDENT OF STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS
Drew has 20 years of industry and corporate finance experience and has played leading roles in a wide range of corporate transactions with a cumulative value exceeding $2.5B.
Drew currently leads M&A and corporate venture investing for SAP National Security Services (NS2), an independent subsidiary of SAP. Prior to NS2, he served as Corporate Development Officer and Assistant Treasurer at SRA International, where he oversaw all acquisitions, divestitures, capital markets and other treasury functions.
Drew started his transactional career as a senior staff member on Lockheed Martin’s Corporate M&A team and with an early stage venture capital firm while in business school. Before business school, Drew worked at CACI and Grant Thornton.
Drew received his undergraduate degree from Clemson University in Industrial Engineering and his MBA from the University of Maryland College Park.
SENIOR DIRECTOR OF STRATEGIC INVESTMENTS
Chuck Ashley has more than twenty years of experience in M&A, corporate finance, and venture investing as a corporate development executive, investment banker and securities lawyer. Over the course of his career, he has closed nearly one hundred corporate finance transactions.
Before joining NS2, Chuck ran Titan Growth Strategies LLC, an outsourced corporate development advisory firm serving enterprise software and IT services firms. Prior to starting Titan, he spent five years at BMC Software developing and executing BMC’s inorganic growth strategy. Earlier in his career he held senior positions as a technology-focused investment banker.
Chuck earned his B.A. degree from UCLA and his J.D. from U.C. Berkeley, in addition to completing graduate coursework at Berkeley’s Haas School of Business. He also holds a CFA Charter.